Elegant Afternoon Tea in the Living Room, Park Hyatt Hotel
Situated in the heart of Thailand's capital central business district is the Park Hyatt Bangkok - the first Park Hyatt hotel in Thailand. The Park Hyatt Bangkok is delighted to present The Living Room as a perfect expression of the hotel's signature hospitality. The Living Room is a sophisticated open lounge area flanked by eight-metre-high windows and complemented with an open-air terrace offering stunning city views. Guests can enjoy an elegant afternoon tea in the Living Room on level 9 from 2pm-5pm. Hotel is direct connect to Phloen Chit BTS Skytrain station and through Central Embassy shopping mall.
Park Hyatt Hotel Afternoon Tea Package includes:
- Afternoon Tea at Park Hyatt Hotel, Living Room for 2
- dtac Happy Tourist SIM for 1 (2 pax travelling together and get 1 SIM Card) (Include free registration)
Book your accommodation 60 days in advance and get 10% off, room rates from HK$2190up (Details)
- Bangkok Dinosaur Planet, Adult $70 / Child $55
- Bangkok Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World - Aquarium only, Adult $103 / Child $97
- Bangkok Muay Thai Live - Standard Seat, Adult $168 Child $110
- Bangkok Chaophraya Cruise, Adult $260, Child $190
- Bangkok Siam Niramit - Standard Seat, Adult/Child $165
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking Period: Now - Jun 30, 2018.
- The Validity of Afternoon Tea is 1 Jan - 30 Jun, 2018 (Blackout Period: 14 Feb, 2018).
- Afternoon Tea is available at Living Room during 14:00-17:00.
- Each afternoon tea set is for 2 persons only (Menu)
- 1 working day advance reservation is required for the afternoon tea set.
- Package is valid for 2 adults travelling together.
- All prices quoted in Hong Kong Dollars, per person and are inclusive of Government Tax & Service Charge.
- Above prices only can be paid by cash or bank transfer; if other payment method is requested, additional 3% will be charged for each package.
- The payment is non-refundable and unchangeable for the whole period of vouchers required as per above period mentioned.
- Please make reservation 5 days in advance.
- Your pre-purchased SIM Card need to be collected at the following outlets:
1/ Counter A09 @ Hong Kong International Airport - Counter A09, Main Arrival Hall, (opposite Exit A), Hong Kong International Airport Terminal 1 (Daily 7am- 11pm)
2/ Asia Travel Care TST Office - Room 913, 9/F, Tower A, New Mandarin Plaza, 14 Science Museum Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon (MTR Tsim Sha Tsui, Exit P) (Mon-Fri 9am- 6pm, Sat 9am-1pm, Public Holiday Closed)
*Please inform us in advance if you would like to pick up the SIM Card at Hong Kong International Airport.
- Prices shown above are basic prices, prices are subject to change according to the travel period and additonal fee will be charged.
- Successful Booking is subject to hotel availability.
- AsiaTravelCare.com reserves the right at any time to discontinue or change this offer.
- In case of dispute, the decision of AsiaTravelCare.com shall be final.