Experienced and creative, our dedicated team of professional travel agents is always ready to assist you in planning your journey. We offer a wide variety of programs and products including sightseeing tours and cruises.
Situated on the beautiful island of Borneo, Sabah is the second largest state in Malaysia. Sabah is richly blessed with nature diversity, unique cultures, fun adventure, beautiful beaches, and fantastic cuisines for the adventurous taste buds. Sabah have it all, from the world's largest flower - the Rafflesia, one of the highest mountains in South East Asia - Mount Kinabalu, to one of the world's top dive sites - Sipadan Island. Explore the unique culture and tradition of Sabah and get ready to experience sweet memories to last a lifetime!
|Lok Kawi Wildlife Park||Details||4 Hrs||0830|
|Tunku Abdul Rahman Park: Gaya Island Trek & Sapi Island (BBQ Lunch)||Details||6 Hrs||0900|
|Sea Walking Adventure||Details||4 Hrs||TBA|
|Garama/Klias Mangrove Wildlife + Fireflies (with dinner)||Details||8 Hrs||1300|
|Sunset Island Cruise (with dinner)||Details||2.5 Hrs||1700|
1) All tour fees are based on Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) per person.
2) Our customer service officer will contact you via email within 2 working days after payment is settled.
3) Tour times are subject to change due to local circumstances. The sequence of itinerary will be subject to change by any unexpected circumstances or weather condition.
4) Customs-made tour: Tailor made itinerary, Non-english speaking guide for private tour is available upon request. For details, please contact our customer service officers.
5) Please contact our customer service officers in minimum SEVEN (7) FULL working day (Exclude Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday) in advance on arrangements.
6) Our company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any force majeure factors. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or other suggestions.
7) No amendment, cancellation or refund is accepted once booking is confirmed except in the event of tour cancellation by the operator due to bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances.
8) No refund, discount or compensation will be made to participants who choose to leave the tour before the official end of the tour, regardless of whatever portions of the itinerary remain.
9) Amendment, cancellation or refund is not allowed for any no show. Please be on time.
10) If the number of participants is insufficient for the tour to run, AsiaTravelcare.com will contract you 7-day in advanced before the tour date. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date, refund or other suggestions.
11) AsiaTravelcare.com reserves the right to revise, cancel, suspend or modify this offer at its sole discretion, and without prior notice.
12) Terms and Conditions of AsiaTravelcare.com is applied for above tour.
13) In case of dispute, the decision of AsiaTravelcare.com shall be final.