Experienced and creative, our dedicated team of professional travel agents is always ready to assist you in planning your journey. We offer a wide variety of programs and products including sightseeing tours and cruises.
Seoul is the capital of Korea. It is the heart of Korea's culture and education as well as politics and economics. Seoul is home to many old historic sites like Gyeongbokgung and Changdeokgung Palaces, and places of traditional culture like Bukchon Hanok Village, Insa-dong, and Namdaemun Market. The shopping and entertainment districts of Myeongdong and Apgujeong, and Asia's largest underground shopping center COEX Mall also draw a large number of tourists every year. The Hangang River, which runs through the center of the city, is also a distinctive landscape of Seoul that offers a myriad of resting areas for citizens.
|English Speaking Tour - The Soul Of Seoul||Details||3 Hrs||0930|
|English Speaking Tour - DMZ tour (inclusive Transportation, Lunch, Admission fee and Tour guide)||Details||8 Hrs||0800|
|English Speaking Tour - DMZ + Panmunjeon tour (inclusive Transportation, Lunch, Admission fee and Tour guide)||Details||8 Hrs||0800|
|English Speaking Tour - New Ski Tour (Nami Island, Elysian Gangchon Resort Ski Tour)||Details||10 Hrs||0800|
|Chinese Speaking Tour - Nami Island 1 Day Tour (Include Rail Bike, Lunch, Nami Island and Petite France Admission Ticket)||Details||10 Hrs||Mon & Fri 0800|
|Chinese Speaking Tour - Nami Island 1 Day Tour (Nami Island and Petite France Admission Ticket)||Details||9 Hrs||Tue-Sun 0830|
|Chinese Speaking Tour - Gangchon Rail Park 1 Day Tour (Include Lunch and Ticket)||Details||9.5 Hrs||0900|
1) All tour fees are based on Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) per person.
2) Our customer service officer will contact you via email within 2 working days after payment is settled.
3) Tour times are subject to change due to local circumstances. The sequence of itinerary will be subject to change by any unexpected circumstances or weather condition.
4) Customs-made tour: Tailor made itinerary, Non-english speaking guide for private tour is available upon request. For details, please contact our customer service officers.
5) Please contact our customer service officers in minimum SEVEN (7) FULL working day (Exclude Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday) in advance on arrangements.
6) Our company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any force majeure factors. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or other suggestions.
7) No amendment, cancellation or refund is accepted once booking is confirmed except in the event of tour cancellation by the operator due to bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances.
8) No refund, discount or compensation will be made to participants who choose to leave the tour before the official end of the tour, regardless of whatever portions of the itinerary remain.
9) Amendment, cancellation or refund is not allowed for any no show. Please be on time.
10) If the number of participants is insufficient for the tour to run, AsiaTravelcare.com will contract you 7-day in advanced before the tour date. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date, refund or other suggestions.
11) AsiaTravelcare.com reserves the right to revise, cancel, suspend or modify this offer at its sole discretion, and without prior notice.
12) Terms and Conditions of AsiaTravelcare.com is applied for above tour.
13) In case of dispute, the decision of AsiaTravelcare.com shall be final.