Aggregates comprehensive information and special offers of serviced apartments to address your short stay needs.
V Causeway Bay offers wide choice of style and layout including the private roof garden units with panoramic city views and the urban balcony units with semi-outdoor spaces. V Causeway Bay features four spacious penthouse apartments, three of which feature their own internally accessed private roof gardens with outdoor cooking facilities and entertaining area. A rare luxury in the heart of causeway bay, there outdoor spaces enjoy panoramic views of the city and provide a welcome respite from the hustle of daily life below.
V Causeway Bay is nestled within a plethora of shopping malls, restaurants, cinemas and a 3-minute walking distance from Causeway Bay MTR station. V Causeway Bay provides a home with unrivalled convenience for executives and families alike.
Transportation (From / To)
Duration / By
Causeway Bay MTR Station
3 minutes by walking
9 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
|Room Type||Area||Price ()|
|2016-01-01 ~ 2016-12-31||230 - 480 square feet||-|
|2016-01-01 ~ 2016-12-31||550 - 800 square feet||-|
|2016-01-01 ~ 2016-12-31||900 - 1200 square feet||-|
|Two-bedroom penthouse with roof garden|
|2016-01-01 ~ 2016-12-31||1600 square feet||-|
1) Rates are based on Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) as transaction unit, per/room/month basis.
2) The above price is the *least rental price for each room type.
3) Rates are subject to change with reference to:- (i) availability (ii) check-in date (iii) duration of staying (iv) level/floor (v) layout.
4) All suites and rates are subject to availability upon reservation.
5) Rates are included management fee, service charge, government rates, electricity and water utility charges and housekeeping service (Except Sundays and public holidays).
6) Note: Deposit (1 month room rate as deposit) is excluded from the above rental price.
7) The minimum length of stay is at least one consecutive month.